The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association has been serving the industry since 1979. Our mission is to serve the lodging industry by providing representation and advocacy at the local, state and national levels in industry affairs; provide comprehensive and robust educational resources and programs; offer valued member benefits; provide industry communications and networking opportunities; and offer value-added member-based services.
Stars of the Industry
Click here for early bird special pricing.
The leading hotels in Nevada are members of NHLA.
Meet the hotels supporting our valuable hospitality industry.
Join the leaders.
Members Buyer's Guide
NHLA is proud to have over 100 premier and allied members consisting of supporting industry vendors.
To join NHLA, visit our membership page.
Join our young professionals group
Women in Lodging Luncheon
- VEGAS INC – NHLA’s Women in Lodging in “People on the Move”
- Hotel Industry Praises House for Voting to Stop Ambush Elections
- Hotel Industry Praises Senate Vote to Stop Ambush Elections
- AH&LA Applauds Further House Action to Battle Patent Trolls
- Press Release:NHLA launches Women in Lodging state chapter
- NHLA Launches Women in Lodging State Chapter