The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association has been serving the industry since 1979. Our mission is to serve the lodging industry by providing representation and advocacy at the local, state and national levels in industry affairs; provide comprehensive and robust educational resources and programs; offer valued member benefits; provide industry communications and networking opportunities; and offer value-added member-based services.
What's New at the NHLA
Click here for a special member offer from the Smith Center.
The leading hotels in Nevada are members of NHLA.
Meet the hotels supporting our valuable hospitality industry.
Join the leaders.
Members Buyer's Guide
NHLA is proud to have over 100 premier and allied members consisting of supporting industry vendors.
To join NHLA, visit our membership page.
- Hotel Industry Applauds Commissioner Pai, Rep. Gohmert on 911 Direct Dial Leadership
- AH&LA Statement on President’s State of The Union Address
- Hotel Industry Praises Senate Passage of TRIA
- Hotel Industry Applauds House Passage Of Terrorism Risk Insurance Act; Urges Senate To Act Swiftly
- Hotel Industry Welcomes Senate Bill to Restore 40-Hour Work Week
- Premier Member Workplace ESL to offer Spanish Workshop
- The Fire Code of Clark County – Permit & Service Fee Schedule