Our member, FreshAir Sensor, is our guest blogger today.
Casino hotel executives are reporting positive financial and operational results from revolutionary tobacco and marijuana smoking sensors in their guest rooms and suites.
“FreshAir Sensor pays for itself, and the guests have a better room,” says Trinity Updegrove, Bally’s director of hotel operations.
“In our first 6 months, I have paid the lease fee for the next 3 years already! Beyond the revenue from fees, compensation due to rooms smelling like smoke has easily been cut in half,” says Mary Wren, director of hotel operations at Mohegan Sun. “We see benefit on the cleaning side as well. Less burn holes in carpets, less odor elimination chemical being purchased.”
“I expected this program to cost us a good amount, and we wouldn’t see a return,” says a hotel executive at a 2,000 room luxury casino hotel. “I am happy to say that over a year later, our compensation offered per occupied room is way down. Furthermore, we have actually generated revenue from the program that was double the cost of the program.”
Hotel managers say scientific proof from the sensors enables them to reduce smoking, charge cleaning fees, and avoid chargebacks.
“Guests are notified as soon as they smoke, not at the end of their stay which could give them multiple smoking opportunities,” says Updegrove.
“We haven’t lost any chargebacks as guests have not even tried. Once the evidence is shown to them, they tend to just give up,” says Wren.
About FreshAir’s Patented Smoking Sensors
- The Only Sensor that Detects Smoking on a Molecular Level – proprietary technology specifically detects only tobacco and marijuana smoke.
- Immediate Results Improve Financials and Operations – increased cleaning fee revenue, fewer customer complaints, reduced cleaning costs, and better guest reviews.
- Proven in the Real World – 24×7 monitoring and reporting in more than 25 million room nights, 11 US patents, and court case validated.
- Used by Top Hotels and Casinos – thousands of hotels across the country using FreshAir Smoking Sensors for indisputable proof of smoking.
- Essential to Staying Smoke-Free – FreshAir Smoking Sensors are not “nice to have,” they are “need-to-have” to maintain smoke-free and clean hotels.
- FreshAir Stands Behind Every Sensor and Hotel Client – American made and dedicated support for each property.
- Plug and Play Installation – easy and secure WiFi setup with no special software or expensive integration – solving headaches without creating headaches!