To compete in your market, today it is essential to implement and maintain a highly visible, interesting and engaging business blog.
Many companies start out enthusiastically with a blog and post regularly for a while. Then people get busy, forget about the blog or may not have the skills in content writing to continue and it sits out there with old posts fading into obscurity.
Make your business blog a highly effective marketing tool
A blog can be one of the most effective and affordable marketing tools available to businesses when managed properly. Think of it as a friendly branding platform that can definitely attract new customers as well as engage the followers.
Join NHLA for a hosted seminar with blog experts
NHLA is hosting a member seminar, “Are you serious about your business blog? You should be!” on March 11 at Vegas PBS from 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Special guest presenters include:
Kenny Eliason, owner, NeONBRAND:
“What Purpose does a Business Blog Serve?”
- Why have a blog?
- Creating a strong and effective blog
- Tips for managing the blog
- Tips for posts
- Engaging and creating followers
- Incorporating effective SEO strategies in your blog
- Measuring effectiveness of your blog
Nicole Marshall, Director of Sales, Staybridge Suites and local blogger:
“Finding Engaging and Relevant Topics for your Business Blog”
- Engaging your audience through interesting topics
- Where to look
- How to keep the blog fresh and unique
Ruth Furman, Owner, ImageWords:
“Tying in your Blog to Social Media for Maximum Engagement”
- How your blog should complement your social media strategies
- Spreading the word about your blog
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Managing your blog efficiently in social media channels
Register now for this dynamic business blog seminar
Here’s your chance to learn about new strategies and ideas for your business blog and meet colleagues and professional bloggers at this interactive event.