Fall mentor program certificates can be downloaded here.
Emerging Leaders is a division of the NHLA typically comprised of industry professionals under the age of 40 building their careers. It exists to engage these up-and-coming professionals in the Nevada hospitality and support industries through the development of local resources including networking, mentorship, philanthropic and educational opportunities.
- Mentor program two times per year: Participants are paired with industry leaders for 8 weeks to explore career progression, professional development and gain seasoned advice from top executives.
- Professional networking events, mixers, and NHLA events
- Professional educational seminars, webinars, certifications, workshops and other activities
- Philanthropic events giving back to our local communities
- Professional development and career enhancement opportunities
Emerging Leaders is pleased to provide resources and support for university and college students within our communities.
Emerging Leaders provides two voluntary positions on the Emerging Leaders council for senior students each year.
The NHLA staff and the Emerging Leaders council works closely with the educational entities and frequently invites senior students to participate in Emerging Leaders events and activities.
Communication for the invited events and activities will be distributed through our NHLA contacts for the schools.
NHLA thanks the Timothy S Y Lam Foundation for supporting the Emerging Leaders program.